Using NetCharts Performance Dashboards (NCPD) v 2.0, we chose to use a general ledger as our data source (in this case, Microsoft Dynamics GP).
We then selected the tables we wanted to work with and the fields we wanted to use. NetCharts Performance Dashboards automatically configured a KPI collection for our selected data and created dozens of KPI types and visualization styles.
Using this dashboard, financial professionals can:
- Identify 'hot spots' and track performance using NCPD visual alerting
- Utilize the unique relative date formatting for quick analysis of any point in time
- Drill down to individual transactions without leaving the dashboard
- Perform calculations and comparative analysis on the fly
- Communicate and share accurate and more frequent forecasts and results
- Simultaneously connect to multiple data sources, including Excel, for a centralized view of the business
About Visual Mining
Visual Mining provides visualization solutions that instantly transform data into actionable business information. Visual Mining’s NetCharts products deliver comprehensive solutions for both developers and end users that are intuitive and effective. Visual Mining’s support and professional services teams complement its products by providing the expertise to ensure success. A complimentary 30-day trial of each NetCharts product, including NetCharts Performance Dashboards, is available from www.visualmining.com.
Visual Mining: Visualize. Analyze. Capitalize.
No comments have been posted yet.