TAMPA, Fla., February 23, 2009 -- DataMentors®, the industry leading full-service data quality and data management solutions company, today announced the release of its much anticipated DataFuse™ version 5.0.
First released in 1999, DataFuse quickly became the industry benchmark for data quality standards. DataFuse cleanses, organizes, standardizes, and integrates data from multiple platforms. Currently, DataFuse is used by a broad cross-section of business verticals, from small to mid-size to “Fortune 500” companies, providing the highest level of data accuracy in the industry today.
DataFuse cleanses, standardizes and integrates data from multiple platforms. DataFuse is used by a diverse cross-section of businesses encompassing small, mid-size and "Fortune 500" companies, providing the industry's highest level of data accuracy.
DataMentors' president Bob Orf said the DataFuse version 5.0 has been in development and testing for more than 18 months, resulting in numerous advancements and new features being integrated into this latest DataFuse version.
The new DataFuse version 5.0 release focuses on substantial performance and usability advancements.
- Processing speeds increased up to 8x faster than DataFuse 4.0 version.
- Added flexibility to modify match rules between database updates without any additional user intervention.
- New GUI design methodology with Auto Generated Scripts.
- Dynamic scaling of output files for users with limited disk space.
- Copy & paste functionality between workflows for code portability.
- Graphical interface allows user to determine how keys split at any level.
- Processing reports now include visual statistical reporting with several chart views.
- Geocoding and address standardization enhancements include improved ISO Country coding, addition of ELOT tagging and full LACS support.
"The enhancements in DataFuse 5.0 are 'game changing' industry advancements. As a result, our clients' ability to quickly drill down, in a highly granular level, across disparate databases is second to none in the business. Never before has a data quality software user had so much processing power for effectively converting databases into well defined knowledge stores, and this knowledge into revenue," says Orf.
DataFuse version 5.0 is currently being deployed to all DataFuse customers with an anticipated full deployment early second quarter.
DataMentors is a provider of database preparation and maintenance data-quality and marketing solutions. Solutions are used individually or as an integrated end-to-end turnkey database solution for a clean, highly granular and accurate 360-degree view of the customer. Offered as either a customer-premise installation or ASP delivered solution DataMentors leverages proprietary data discovery, reporting and analysis, campaign management, data mining and modeling practices, identifying insightful customer sales and marketing directions.
For more information visit us on the web: www.datamentors.com