London, UK and Cambridge, MA, January 28, 2008 – InforSense Ltd., the leading provider of embedded enterprise intelligence, today announced InforSense VisualSense and Document Explorer, two new completely web-based solutions for the company's flagship analytics platform that help users quickly and easily navigate through large amounts of complex data. VisualSense provides advanced interactive visualization and reporting capabilities that enable users to easily spot trends, deviations and detect data quality issues. Document Explorer allows users to quickly navigate through unstructured content found in documents, news feeds, blogs and other sources. With the additions of VisualSense and Document Explorer, the InforSense platform combines the analysis of structured and unstructured data in a single interactive visual environment. InforSense is the first vendor to provide an entirely web-based solution that does not require software downloads or browser plug-ins to deliver interactive visualization and reporting.
"Our customers rely on the InforSense analytics platform daily for critical business operations and decision making, and we are pleased to give them advanced visual tools to make working with our platform an easier, more efficient experience," said Yike Guo, InforSense CEO and Founder. "InforSense is the first to embed real time analytics into everyday applications and business processes. Our platform has been specifically designed to be agile, providing the ability to integrate all types of data and analytics from a wide variety of sources, predictive with its best of breed data mining and text mining capabilities and highly visual interactive web-based tools. This combination enables customers to quickly and easily analyze information, significantly reducing time to decision. "
"Inforsense is a company to watch. It's catching the wave of the integration between business applications and analytics that promises to make BI more relevant and pervasive by embedding it into core business processes," according to Wayne Eckerson, Director of TDWI Research at The Data Warehousing Institute.
VisualSense turns data into visually intuitive and interactive reports so that users can quickly and easily navigate through complex data to spot trends, see deviations, identify relationships, and detect data quality issues that would otherwise go unnoticed. Key advantages include:
- Interactive Reports – Visual analysis makes it easy for end users to spot trends and patterns in their data
- Multi-Stage Applications – VisualSense enables users to save selections of data points in a data "Shopping Basket" so that they can be used as the starting point for new analyses without the need to export to Excel
- Entirely Web Based – Server-based rendering of VisualSense charts means no browser-based plug-ins to deliver interactive visualization
- Deliver Complex Analyses, Simply - Data acquisition, integration, transformation and analysis provided by the InforSense Workflow Engine and delivered by VisualSense
About Document Explorer
Document Explorer is an online browser-based interface for interactively browsing, searching, and viewing unstructured content found in documents. Key advantages include:
- Easily Search, Navigate and Analyze Internal and External Unstructured Data - Document Explorer supports any format including text, MS Word, PDFs, HTML, XML, as well as RSS feeds.
- Single Interface - Combine analysis of unstructured and structured data in a single interface.
Both solutions are available immediately.
InforSense Ltd., the leader in agile, predictive, and visual embedded enterprise analytics, enables organizations to orchestrate and optimize their business-critical decision-making processes. Leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology, consumer goods, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing and communications companies are using the company's flagship product, InforSense, to enhance productivity by embedding analytics within their business processes. The company is privately held, with European headquarters in London, UK and North American headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
For more information visit www.inforsense.com.