DALLAS - October 8, 2008 - Semantra, the leading developer of conversational analytics software that breaks the barrier between users and business-critical enterprise data, today announced general availability of Semantra 2.5 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The leading business intelligence and analytics tool empowers users to enter simple commands in a familiar search box to quickly retrieve specific information from enterprise databases. Semantra 2.5 includes several key enhancements:
- Ubiquitous Data Access: Seamlessly searches all CRM sales, services and marketing data in addition to customized tables and fields
- Summary Analytics: Aggregates and summarizes data according to specific search parameters
- Embedded in Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Launches Semantra within the CRM application via single sign on or launched separately from the desktop browser
- Results Link Back to CRM: Gives users instant access to all CRM record detail directly from a result set
- Linking to Public Data: Plug-ins facilitate easy linking from result sets to public data including maps, professional networking sites and business reports
- Improved Comprehension: Enhanced “Did you mean” capability provides helpful suggestions when inquiry is mistyped or not understood
- Customized Result Sets:“Hide/Show Data” function allows users to modify results for better decision making
Semantra 2.5 was specifically created to extend the value of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, enabling users to make ad hoc inquiries to retrieve precise results from any Microsoft Dynamics CRM database. With little to no training, Microsoft Dynamics CRM users can turn critical questions into precise and actionable answers by entering familiar business terms into a common search box. Semantra 2.5 has been refined and proven through extensive testing by customers in a broad range of business environments.
“We are absolutely thrilled to be partnering with Semantra. Having worked directly with the product and witnessing the value-add of the new and enhanced features, we are extremely pleased to extend this offering to our customers. With a user-friendly interface and invaluable information access, we are confident our customers will recognize Semantra 2.5 as an essential application for Microsoft Dynamics CRM,” said I.B.I.S President, Lee House.
With a focus on CRM, BI and analytics, Semantra is building a team of strategic business partners who will distribute and deploy Semantra for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Semantra Reseller Program partners include Microsoft NSIs (National Systems Integrators) and leading regional VARs such as Tectura, ePartners, Pariveda, Hitachi, Quest, First Tech Direct and I.B.I.S. This national network is comprised of Microsoft “Gold Certified” partners pre-qualified to install Semantra 2.5, conduct user training and provide a broad range of customization for organizations with special requirements.
As with all Semantra releases, the first 15 Semantra 2.5 customers will receive an unconditional money back guarantee. Interested parties should inquire with participating partners.
About Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is a line of financial, customer relationship and supply chain management solutions that help businesses work more effectively. Delivered through a network of channel partners providing specialized services, these integrated, adaptable business management solutions work like and with familiar Microsoft software to streamline processes across an entire business.
Semantra is a pioneer in Natural Language and Semantics that is applied in a search and information access context that enables enterprises to quickly and easily retrieve precise, critical information from complex corporate databases through inquiries in the language of a user’s business. With an understanding of linguistics, conceptual modeling and relational theory, Semantra built its software to empower business users with real time, common language commands and requests unavailable through traditional BI or enterprise search solutions. Semantra significantly improves the value of any enterprise business application. Semantra’s headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. Please visit www.semantra.com for more information.
For media inquiries:
Sally Rivero, 512-794-8600
For partner and reseller inquiries:
Cody Aufricht, 214-445-2900
Vice President of Marketing