PALO ALTO, California, June 13, 2011 - Attensity, the leading provider of text analytics solutions for Customer Experience Management (CEM), today announced the release of Attensity Respond 5.1 (http://www.responsetrack.net/lnk/attensity/1e8i8/?17P8Z00DLEH) a new release of Attensity's Respond application designed for the next-generation multi-channel contact center.
"Attensity Respond 5.1 provides contact center agents with the tools they need to seamlessly blend social media into their contact center customer engagement processes," said Catherine van Zuylen, vice president of global product management for Attensity. "With Respond 5.1, contact center agents can automatically route and respond to customer requests for help in social media in the same application they use for emails, phone calls and other channels."
The enhanced Attensity release gives contact centers the ability to:
* Seamlessly blend social media engagement with other customer engagement channels such as email, SMS messages, chat, and phone calls
* Enable social media responders to transfer conversations "offline" into emails or SMS messages
* Track cross channel messages across a single interaction ticket and over time on the customer's record
* Filter social, email or other messages by channel, or route a blended queue with specific topics or products
* Engage customers according to an organization's approved business processes
* Use pre-approved templates to help agents engage with customers in social media
* Automatically determine routing and prioritization through integration with Facebook, Twitter and various influencer metrics such as the Klout score
* Benefit from Big Data scalability to handle the high volumes of customer conversations generated in social media, as well as support for large numbers of distributed users
"Attensity Respond can play a significant role in optimizing business processes in the contact center environment," said technology analyst Esteban Kolsky of ThinkJar. "The newly released Version 5.1 reflects the current trend toward integrating social media, helping contact centers to meet the needs of the social customer."
Attensity's solution will be exhibited at the IQPC Call Center Week tradeshow this week in Las Vegas (http://www.responsetrack.net/lnk/callcenterweek/1e8i9/?17P8Z00DLEH) during both: a workshop on "Multi-Channel Customer Analytics and Engagement - Best Practices in Today's Social Media World," hosted by Attensity's Catherine van Zuylen; and a keynote session on "The 2.0 Contact Center Metamorphosis," led by speakers van Zuylen and Joe Jacobini, president of Contact Centers of America.
Attensity helps the world's leading brands leverage customer conversations as a business asset. Using Attensity's integrated suite of customer analytics and response applications, organizations can tap the wealth of data stored in both internal and online sources, and use that information to improve the customer experience with their brands. Attensity's award-winning Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions are built on a massively scalable text analytics platform that enables organizations to listen, analyze, relate and act on customer conversations, no matter where they take place. From its headquarters in Palo Alto, Calif., and Kaiserslautern, Germany, Attensity is powering the customer experience strategies of companies such as Charles Schwab, Citigroup, HP, JetBlue, Lloyd's Banking Group, Siemens, Starwood Resorts, Travelocity and Whirlpool. Visit http://www.responsetrack.net/lnk/attensity/1e8ia/?17P8Z00DLEH and follow the company at blog.attensity.com, on Twitter @Attensity, and on facebook.com/Attensity.