Kalido, the leading independent provider of data governance solutions, today announced a new solution aimed at helping organizations get their data governance programs operational in 60 days or less. The Kalido Data Governance Accelerator packages consulting from Kalido’s experienced data governance practitioners, four new data governance workshops, a data governance maturity assessment, best practices and a 90-day development license of the Kalido® Data Governance Director™ for US$25,000.00. At completion, business process owners and their IT colleagues will have developed the skills to author data policies, rules and processes that are the foundation for ongoing data governance and continuous operational improvement.
Business predictability relies on delivering optimal outcomes from efficient business processes driven by high-quality information. As more and more organizations seek to implement data governance programs to meet this demand, they struggle to overcome one or more of the following four barriers:
- Creating the business case to justify investment in a program or solution
- Sustaining governance policies and processes over time
- Automating the process of data governance
- Cost of developing custom solutions
The Kalido Data Governance Accelerator gets organizations over these hurdles through a series of assessments, workshops, best practices and automated software tools.
Hitting the Gas with the Data Governance Accelerator
The Kalido Data Governance Accelerator includes:
- Data Governance Maturity Assessment personalized to analyze the current state of data governance and deliver recommendations on how to move forward
- Four new Data Governance Workshops that guides organizations to:
- Identify a critical business issue as the starting point
- Build the business case for garnering executive sponsorship
- Define the scope of the first initiative
- Define the policies associated with that initiative
- Kalido Data Governance Director licensed for 90 days to author data creation and usage policies and to define metrics that will be measured and reported through an integrated dashboard that is the process owner’s hub for change management and sustainable improvement.
- Professional Services from Kalido’s data governance experts – up to 15 days over a six-week period.
Allen Johnson, vice president of marketing and channels at Kalido, said:
- “After a decade providing information management for global organizations, we’ve seen the operational devastation bad data brings. We know that a pragmatic approach to the process of data governance improves performance, but business managers tell us that how to get started can be a mystery. This new package is prescriptive and helps quickly identify areas of improvement, learn to document data policies that improve business process performance and create a business case around possible organization-specific gains. At a 90-day duration and $25,000 fixed price, there is nothing else out there like this, and anyone who makes a business decision dependent on data that others control should take advantage.”
Kalido is the leading provider of business-driven data governance software. Kalido enables companies to manage data as a shared enterprise asset by supporting the business process of data management. Kalido software has been deployed at more than 300 locations in over 100 countries, including 20 percent of the world’s most profitable companies as determined by Fortune Magazine. More information about Kalido can be found at: http://www.kalido.com.
No comments have been posted yet.