QlikTech, a leader in Business Discovery TM – user-driven Business Intelligence, recently announced several new OEM contracts worldwide. OEM Partners build solutions “Powered by QlikView”, tailored to meet the needs of their customers in various vertical markets including financial services, healthcare, telecom and functional areas like call center and procurement performance management.
Representative QlikView applications at OEM partners include:
- Hippoline BV – a specialist for financial institutions which provides managers in marketing and sales departments with tailor-made decision-support tools. Hippoline utilizes QlikView to provide end-to-end, real-time insight into the complete Dutch mortgage market for their customers.
- Redknee Solutions Inc. – a leading global provider of communication software solutions enabling telecom operators and service providers to monetize and personalize the subscriber experience. Redknee’s Interactive Business Intelligence, powered by QlikView, transforms massive amounts of real-time operational data from billing support systems into business performance metrics and actionable decisions, helping operators and service providers execute with speed and confidence in the telecom market.
- Scope Systems Pty Ltd. – develops, supplies, implements, customizes and supports enterprise business solutions relying on PRONTO-Xi ERP software. QlikTech Australia has provided expert training, application reviews and commercial support to enable Scope Systems to provide on-site and hosted analytical modules to mining and resource focused companies with remote operations around the globe.
- Sievo – a top procurement performance management software firm that analyzes past purchases, predicts future spend and manages procurement savings from idea to cash in a fully integrated fashion. QlikView will power Sievo’s capabilities to provide its clients with an unmatched visual and interactive experience.
- The TriZetto Group – provides premier information technology solutions that enable payers and other constituents in the healthcare supply chain to improve the coordination of benefits and care for healthcare consumers. TriZetto has integrated QlikView into their NetworX Modeler AnalyticsTM application which will enable healthcare payers to develop customized, actionable reports and conduct sophisticated “what-if” analyses that guide contract negotiations.
“With QlikView, software companies and information providers are able to rapidly integrate visual analytics into their offerings to go to market with a key differentiator that can create a new revenue source,” says Peter McQuade, Vice President Global Alliances for QlikTech. “This can make solution and information providers champions to their information-needy customers and provide a foot-in-the-door or competitive value-add with new prospects.”
QlikView allows business users to easily consolidate, explore and distribute data in a self service model. OEM partners bundle QlikView technology with their products or services while others offer their rebranded “Powered by QlikView” applications as add-ons to their solution. Delivery models include on-premise installations, Software as a Service (SaaS) and mobile deployments, but all OEM partners can gain immediate value with payback and results measured in weeks rather than months, years, or not at all.
QlikTech is a leader in Business Discovery — user-driven Business Intelligence (BI). QlikTech’s powerful, accessible Business Discovery solution bridges the gap between traditional business intelligence solutions and standalone office productivity applications. Its QlikView Business Discovery platform enables intuitive user-driven analysis that can be implemented in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered allows users to explore information freely rather than being confined to a predefined path of questions. QlikView Business Discovery works with existing BI applications and adds new capabilities: insight for everyone, zero-wait analysis, mobility, an app–like model, remixability and reassembly, and a social and collaborative experience. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, QlikTech has offices around the world serving more than 18,000 customers in over 100 countries.
No comments have been posted yet.