SwiftKnowledge, LLC, a global provider of web-based business intelligence (BI) software, announced today it is demonstrating its self-service analytics technology at the TDWI World Conference Winter 2011, held this week in Las Vegas, Nev. SwiftKnowledge is exhibiting in booth #100 at the event.
“SwiftKnowledge’s speed and simplicity alleviate the BI backlog and put users in control, allowing all business people to perform their own ad-hoc analysis without the traditional dependence on expensive BI customization and support specialists,” said David Macey, chief executive officer for SwiftKnowledge. “Anyone can easily use our self-service software to share the dashboards and analyses they create, without needing additional downloads or user licenses. Power users and business analysts use SwiftKnowledge’s web-based authoring – rather than client-side software – to quickly develop more advanced reports, and they also can easily develop advanced BI applications, such as a product recommendation engine based upon customer profiles, using our predictive modeling and data mining capabilities. Finally, IT staff appreciate our ability to get a powerful BI solution up and running for them in only a matter of hours – rather than days or weeks – leaving more time and money available for strategic application customization and actual data analysis.”
SwiftKnowledge Universal BI users gain better insight into information and make better decisions via the technology’s robust, self-service BI functionality.
Non-technical business people use SwiftKnowledge to:
- Effortlessly create reports and perform self-service, ad-hoc analysis
- Interactively explore and perform calculations on very large data sets
- Easily create and customize personalized, tabbed dashboards that provide a familiar web experience and clearly communicate complex information
- Quickly create “mashboards” featuring both structured data and unstructured information
- Easily share all BI content – reports, analyses, mashboards and dashboards – with other users
- Set up automated alerts for report delivery to various media, including handheld devices and email
Power users/business analysts/information workers use SwiftKnowledge to:
- Offload basic BI requests to the non-technical, content subject matter experts who need the data
- Focus on more complex BI projects and applications, such as predictive analytics
IT staff use SwiftKnowledge to:
- Easily manage functionality for a self-service environment via SwiftKnowledge’s single-code base and granular, cell-based security
- Attain in-memory database performance via a comprehensive, multi-faceted approach
- Reduce expenses by leveraging existing Microsoft investments and infrastructure
- Focus on more strategic data integration, validity and infrastructure projects
SwiftKnowledge Universal Business Intelligence is available now. For more information, visit www.swiftknowledge.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SwiftKnowledge, LLC
SwiftKnowledge, LLC is a global software provider of powerful, patented business intelligence (BI) technology delivering a breakthrough experience for business users which drives strategic metrics and enables better decision-making throughout an organization. The SwiftKnowledge BI platform enables a new era of easy-to-use BI applications offering a revolutionary, ad-hoc analysis experience in web time and with a zero-footprint web deployment; with its patented Interactive Data Streaming™ (IDS) and Component-Level Security™ (CLS), SwiftKnowledge provides unmatched performance, scalability and security. The company’s unique approach and support for cloud computing-based deployments and applications provide a robust yet sustainable solution for organizations integrating BI into operational applications; seeking an easy-to-use tool for heavy, ad-hoc BI workloads; and operating within the limitations of constrained IT resources. For more information about SwiftKnowledge – a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner – visit www.swiftknowledge.com.