Dashboard Insight is proud to offer a comprehensive review of the current data visualization (DV) market - the first research report of its kind. Available in early September, this complete assessment of the data visualization industry takes a critical look at many key areas of the DV landscape. Some of the goals include helping businesses and organizations understand:
- A description of dashboards/DV options and how they are applied within organizations.
- How dashboards/DV options fit within the world of business intelligence.
- The business value of using dashboards.
- The types of solutions available (and the main players).
- How these solutions differ from one another at a high level.
In addition to dashboards, the report also looks at charting, analytical offerings, SaaS/On-demand vendors, business performance management tools and more. Overall, 26 vendors participated in the report, including Dundas Data Visualization, IBM, InetSoft, Information Builders, Klipfolio, PivotLink, Tableau Software, Visual Mining, QlikView, among others.
The "Data Visualization Market" research report is available only from Dashboard Insight - your comprehensive resource for the business intelligence industry.
John Smith said:
Why were vendors surveyed and not end users? Don't you believe this report would make much more sense if end user perspectives weighted in and not vendor insight? I found the report to be small in value as I believe it missed the mark by providing only information about vendor thoughts and not the folks in the field that are actually using dashboards.